Sarasvati had wriiten:
> TO FIND OUT WHO IS ON A LIST...

Marco had written:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Marco: you evidently missed this line in her message:
> > The list of subscribers is not available.

Because of this very sentence, I have tested the Who command, and
guess what? On Fri, 23 Mar 2001 08:45:18 -0500 (EST),  Listar
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> happily sent me a list of  686 subscribers
to the Unicode list.

Now I am a subscriber myself, and the Who command may well be re-
stricted to subscribers. But even this restriction would not be
safe, as the recently detected spamming technique shows.

So, it would be a good idea to disable the Who command for the
Unicode list.

Best wishes,
  Otto Stolz