I have begun using the Unihan tables much more extensively recently.
It troubles me that I keep stumbling over obvious errors and
omissions in the tables, including errors carried over from version 2
to version 3. Can anyone tell me why U+4E00 has neither pronunciation
nor definition given? or why Mathew's is consistently misspelled
Matthew's? I don't have a list of errors to submit, but I will
probably have to compile one in self-defense.
--

Edward Cherlin
Generalist