Because Shavian was "serious" and the other two were "fantastic", I guess.

No. This is no good. It is 04:57 and I have had zero sake. That is why I am crazy.

Just because more people know Saotome Ranma than your next-door neighbor, does that
mean Saotome Ranma comes before your next-door neighbor? I dunno.

らららららららららららららららららららららららららら

  らんま     ★じゅういっちゃん★
 ×あかね
ーーーーー     PTKA IZGT F SFNNGYGB ZRMSFTB WM
 あまんけ     NFEGT FM MGYWPRMKA FM F SFNNGYGB IWOG
ねけあず      IWKK QGT FT IPQGT ZFXG GHRFK YWJZNM.
らんま
ーーーーー
いいなずけ