I have heard that sake is, technically, a beer.

They *do* make sake over there, don't they?

They make sake over here.
I used to get 1.5 liters for $15 or so.
But I had to readjust the refrigerator to fit the bottle in. Sa....

I live in the USA.

I love sake.

Weak beer tastes like water. Strong beer tastes like U+0050, only worse. I like
Mexican beer (Corona), kind of.

Wine.... the only reason wine even EXISTS is because someone had too many grapes!

Vodka is @%#$ing *suicide*. You get too drunk too quick.

I like sake.

I think I told you all what a bloody Mariko is.

I also like ramen. I'm not sure if I ever had sake with ramen.

The best ramen has U+3057 U+3087 U+3046 U+3086 on it. Full of salt tho. But
しょうゆあじのスープは一番だよ!

I bet I couldn't get to the nearest ramen-ya if I walked all day and all night.

One of these days I might start "Ryuuji's Ramen-ya". But while I am at it, I hope to
jump in Jusenkyou and make it Ryouko's Ramen-ya, which is about as likely!!!!!

らららららららららららららららららりゃっ!!

 ★じゅういっちゃん★

 私はろこえんらかべさ。

Riddle of the week: