>- Inuktitut - Canadian Aboriginal Syllabics, Latin - Canada
>  I'd add "USA" (Alaska) beside "Canada".

In the US, the languages from that family are referred to as Inupiat or
Inupiaq. I'm not sure if they're written using the Cree/Inuit syllabics --
I think they're probably just written in Latin. Either way I'm sure their
writing systems are supported in Unicode. So, you could make the entry for
Inuktitut / Inupiat. Also, the variety of Inuktitut spoken in Greenland is
known there as Kalaallisut, and I'd be very surprised if it wasn't
supported by Unicode (though I personally don't really know much about how
they write over there).

Yupik is a little more complicated: the Yupik languages spoken in the US
are written in Latin, but in Russia they use Cyrillic, and at least one of
them uses a Cyrillic character that is not  in Unicode. (Upper & lower
case, so two characters, actually.)

>- Naxi - Naxi [2] - China
>  Is Naxi script encoded? If not, "[1]" should be added.

Naxi script is not encoded, but I believe that's not how the language is
written today.

- Peter

Peter Constable

7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
Tel: +1 972 708 7485
E-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>