I have a copy of IE (I forget what version) that appears to support furigana (I used a
text file with my fake name to test it). However, Netscape 6 appears to not have
furigana support.
I have tried using furigana and they are a bit difficult with HTML.
I think in some aspects Netscape is behind. But I am using it as my IE is functioning.

Am I right in that there exists IE with furigana support but Netscape 6 has no
furigana support?
Has Netscape made anything furiganized?

Furigana for karaoke is indispensable, I think. The second ruby has an excellent use:
counting off beats.

◆じゅういっちゃん◆

?「愛」は「あい」です。「10^-10」も「あい」です。∴「愛」は「10^-10」です。
?私はろこえんらかべさです。
?♪ラーメンはいいですよ♪