Dear Andrew,

In order to get useful responses, you will need to specify your request further:
You will need to specify what set of characters/scripts/glyphs you need to display.
For example, just Latin and/or Greek and/or Cyrillic etc.

Note that East Asian scripts will display very poorly in a low-resolution device.

markus