At 11:31 AM 1/25/02 -0800, Julie Allen wrote:
>John Hudson asked,
>
> > As Unicode continues to grow, I wonder if we can expect another book--
>or
> > multiple volumes -- at some stage, or if the standard will become a
>purely
> > electronic document? Has any decision been taken about this?

There are lots of space saving options. Printing the code charts
in 7 pt type (they are now in 22pt type) would allow us to print
nine times as many characters per page. We would have room left
over for adding one of the handy little magnifying glasses like
that ones that accompany the boxed set of the OED.

A./