                                         Wednesday, March 13, 2002
Perhaps I'm having a senior moment; what is "ConScript"?  I didn't find it
in either index to 3.0.  Is there a write-up in the Unicode web page you
can point me to?  Thanks in advance.
     Regards,
          Jim Agenbroad ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
     "It is not true that people stop pursuing their dreams because they
grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing their dreams." Adapted
from a letter by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
     The above are purely personal opinions, not necessarily the official
views of any government or any agency of any.
     Addresses: Office: Phone: 202 707-9612; Fax: 202 707-0955; US
mail: I.T.S. Sys.Dev.Gp.4, Library of Congress, 101 Independence Ave. SE,
Washington, D.C. 20540-9334 U.S.A.
Home: Phone: 301 946-7326; US mail: Box 291, Garrett Park, MD 20896.