Michael (michka) Kaplan wrote:
GB18030 does not define a specific standard for sorting (as far as I know, neither does GB13000). It
is an encoding standard.
GB 18030 certainly does not define sorting. It defines a CCS/CES based on a mapping table to/from Unicode/ISO 10646.

GB 13000 is, as far as I know, just the Chinese adoption of ISO 10646. As such, it is likely to also not define sorting because the relevant ISO standard is 14651 (=UCA).

For general test data for determining support of GB 18030 I suggest to contact the Chinese government and its standards agency. They have defined a certification procedure, and I assume that the data and procedure are available. I have no direct contacts for this myself.

markus

--
Opinions expressed here may not reflect my company's positions unless otherwise noted.