These collation tables have one and only one of the following two problems:

A) If these are intended to be language-specific tailorings then a strong
warning about the linguistic inapplicabilty needs to be added, since the
data is actually incorrect for the use of most of these scripts.

B) If these tables are just intended to be another view of the default
table, outlining the data by script, then this information should be more
prominently explained.

I suspect that the issue is the one outlined in (B) meaning it is just
better explaining what the data is meant to be, but I have had many
customers claim to me that "Unicode does not understand their
language/script" because they assumed that the issue was as outlined in (A).

Assuming that it is (B), this problem is unfortunately exacerbated by the
many times that the language name == the script name (e.g. in Tamil,
Bengali, and many others). Having the items on the left called out at the
top as SCRIPTS rather than LANGUAGES would probably help with that issue
(though some people do not distinguish even when the difference is explained
clearly).

Of course there is the issue that the UTS does not really seem reference
this page, but maybe there is a reference somewhere else that is a bit more
of a challenge to find. :-)

MichKa