On Friday, March 05, 2004 6:07 PM, Frank Yung-Fong Tang va escriure:

> Not sure how to find the information paper. But one way to check the
> degree of the support is to do a GetStringTypeEx agasinst some
> characters defined in 2.0, 2.1, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0 to see does those
> return result reflect what it should be.

Nice idea.

Does GetStringTypeEx() works with surrogates characters? I doubt it (very
much).
And if it does, I would be very interested to learn how it does work.

Furthermore, I am lacking access to NT 5.2 (as I wrote elsewhere, the really
interesting case).

Antoine