Hello everyone,
  I've had an interesting request [1] that makes sense to me, but I'd like
to understand Unicode position about it.

The TL;DR version of the request is the following:

There are communities, let's take Scottish people as example, that have
even a domain but not an emoji flag.

Some flag s related project adopted more than what we have now in emoji,
inclucing 239 flags: http://www.famfamfam.com/archive/flag-icons-released/

The proposal is quite simple, and I am quoting from the request:

> if a cultural/language TLD is typed with Unicode RIS, then show the flag
for these culture/language:

๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡น --> it shows Scottish flag
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ --> it shows a Welsh flag
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ญ --> it shows a Breton flag
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น --> it shows Catalan flag
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ --> it shows a Basque flag
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฑ --> it shows a Gallician flag

Thanks in advance for any sort of outcome.

Best Regards

[1] https://github.com/twitter/twemoji/issues/40