On 2019-08-21 2:08 AM, Richard Wordingham via Unicode wrote:
Are we are allowed to write Llangollen as the definition of the
Unicode Collation Algorithm implies we should, with an invisible CGJ
between the 'n' and the 'g', so that it will collate correctly in
Welsh?  That CGJ is necessary so that it will collate*after*
Llanberis. (The problem is that the letter 'ng' comes before the letter
'n'.)
So that it won't collate correctly in anything other than Welsh? Isn't it better to use an application which enables Welsh collation?  Here's how BabelPad handles Welsh:
http://www.babelstone.co.uk/Software/BabelPad_Sort_Lines.html