On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 1:16 PM, Jeffery, Clint (jeffe...@uidaho.edu) <
jeffe...@uidaho.edu> wrote:

> I'll let Jafar answer regarding Windows binaries.

I have been casually working on this the last few months, incorporating the
new features and testing. I can increase the pace toward getting a binary
release. I got patterns to work but I haven't done enough testing there.
I'v been having trying to also get iconc to work before I get new binaries
out, but I think we can wait on that for another release later in the year.

To sum up, I will work on getting new binaries by the end of the month if
no major problems are found between now and then.  Beside, I have to wait
four more years to get a release date that reads February 29th! ;), so that
is going to be my target.

> There are multiple new additions to the language and its implementation in
> various stages of progress.  Unicon's Version # stands at 12.3 and it will
> tick over to 13 when we are satisfied that the pattern facilities are
> adequately functional and tested.  I know of at least one major test case
> for which a fix of some kind is likely needed.  Jafar may want one or more
> other language additions to show up before we call it Version 13, although
> I think he is already well along on what should be Version 14. [image:
> &#X1f60a]

Patterns and the compiler definitely qualify for the jump to 13!

We will keep 14 for Unicode support! ;)

Cheers,
Jafar