Doing a bit of looking around, I find that I have, in fact, asked this
same question in September last year. And Clinton responded as well.

I must be getting a little old in the tooth not to have remembered this
(as we say here, having a senior moment - not funny as I am getting to
that time of life). I should have looked in my own archive of messages
first, before writing.

So, even though there is no documents on the subject as yet, I'll still
try to see what I can determine and do the changes to my original
program and then give some feedback.

regards

Bruce Rennie