Art,

I can confirm that this is a bug. In addition to testing your program, I
also used the attached test with a "simpler" activation sequence. There is
a good chance this is a concurrency related bug where non-concurrent Unicon
behaves correctly.

Not sure when I'll get around to fix it, but please use the bug tracker to
file a bug report so that we remember to fix it.
Jafar