Good evening all,

I was inserting a IVIB dialog into an existing unicon file which had a
number of classes defined. IVIB appears to have removed the existing
class headers and changed then all to

class Untitled : Dialog(

and then adds the dialog fields to each of the class field list.

For the general unicon group, this a warning NOT to use IVIB on any
existing unicon file that already contains class definitions.

I'll have a closer look at some point to ascertain what is going on.

regards

Bruce Rennie