Jafar,

It's defenetly interesting to try Windows Ubuntu bash. I hope Win10 update at the end of July will bring it to us.  But and without it Windows is becoming the multy-platform system. Of course, you need to install third party SW for that. For example, Oracle VM Box or even better Docker (includes VM Box). Docker is ideal solution to have on one phisical computer a zoo of different systems. These ones even can communicate one with other!
Or git client for Windows combines CLI git with minGW. You can work with it as from Windows standard CLI console or Linux bash.
MinGW-w64/MSYS is a best approach to compile any C/C++ sources on Windows. But as it happened the gcc version is critical for success.

Regards,
Sergey