I have joined the Unicon development team exactly 10 years ago! This is by
far the longest project I've ever worked on. Thanks to Dr. J (AKA Clint) at
the time for offering me a graduate research assistant position to work on
the language. I quickly fell in love with the it, and my passion for it
only grows with every passing year. Unicon is the first piece of software I
setup on any computing device I put my hand on. My most recent attempt was
on an Android device, and it worked! Still trying to make practical use of
that, but that is beside the point. I have learned a lot by working on the
project. It changed my perspective on how to see the code at a language
level through the lens of the implementation.

Thanks for this great community! I love the discussions/ideas we have every
now and then on this list. Keep it going.

Cheers,
Jafar
A Unicon Believer ;)
--