Hello Bruce,

   I have tried subscribing to this forum and I got email updates as expected.
I don't know if subscition is limited to SourceForge registered users or if it
is open to everyone including to anonymous users, although you still need  to
supply an email for that to work I guess. Can anyone one test this?

   For now I setup the General Discussion forum to send all new posts to the
mailing list. If you are reading this through the mailing list then we know it
works. If this generates too much traffic we will trun it off. Also, replying
to email here means that they will not show up on the forum so it might not be
a good idea on the long run, but, here we go :-)

  Regards,
  Jafar

On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 6:04 PM Bruce & Breeanna Rennie <bren...@dcsi.net.au>