Dick,
Thank you for such useful comments.
Do you know how to install X11 binaries on Win10? I discovered that to run X11 application from bash you need to instal Xming server from sourceforge. That's working, really. But when I try to build Unicon with graphics "make X-Configure" says that X11 libraries and headers are missed. "apt-get install x11-common" doesn't install anything due to some access error. So, now I can use bash only for pre-builded graphical Ubuntu applications.
Sergey