There is a David Dorland born the same day I was and lives less than a
mile away. I only know because the local pharmacy has confused us (more
than once). Also I received one medical bill with his name & my address
- which I managed to straighten out.

Dennis Darland

On 09/28/2016 07:58 AM, Bruce & Breeanna Rennie wrote:
> Good evening gentlemen and ladies,
>
> Just a quick look around and you find a number of
> engineering/construction/it education/etc groups from around the world
> all using unicon in their names. So not surprised and in a population of
> what 7 thousand million people we should have a few duplicates in names.
>
> When I look for my name, it turns out that there are a nuber of people
> with my name associated/working in IT around the world. It's a good laugh.
>
> regards
>
> Bruce Rennie
>

> On 28/09/16 10:06, Jeffery, Clint (jeffe...@uidaho.edu) wrote:
>> Shamim,
>>

>> To answer your question: No.  But thanks for sharing your identity
>> crisis publicly!
>>
>> Pretty awesome.  I am sure it is all a "coincidence".
>>

>> Clint

Dennis J. Darland
http://dennisdarland.com/