Hello David,

   There seems to be a wave of websites like this coming out recently. Some
of them at least are trying to be programming skills testing platforms
hosting or testing on behalf of big employers. The challenges results are
used to filter candidates for possible hiring by interested companies.  A
 company looking to hire can also use such a platform to hosts their
programming tests.

Of course having Unicon their as an option is a great thing, but yo have to
convince them that employers/programmers are interested in this language.

Cheers,
Jafar

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 9:41 PM David Gamey <david.ga...@rogers.com> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> A friend alerted me to http://www.codewars.com/
>
> Sadly they don't have Unicon or Icon.  They have a voting system for new
> languages that have been requested but in my quick look I didn't see a way
> to request an addition.
>
> I'll circle back later and look at some of the tasks.
>
> David

-- Sent From My Smartphone