I've been adding loadfunc samples for a bunch of Symisc source releases.  PH7,
vedis, UnQLite.  The UnQLite layer adds Jx9 scripting as the JSON document
store part, along with the impressively performant key-value store.

http://btiffin.users.sourceforge.net/up/programs.html#unqlite
(http://btiffin.users.sourceforge.net/up/programs.html#unqlite)

PH7 for an embedded PHP engine, vedis for an embedded Redis clone (with some
pretty neat storage and retrieval commands).

I'm going to take a kick at the libcox bundle as well, it allows for
cross-platform evaluation for a bunch of POSIX related commands, set to work
with Windows as well as the nixlike operating environments.
https://unqlite.org/support.html (https://unqlite.org/support.html) for quick
links to the bundles.  Symisc follows the SQLite model of amalgamation source
bundles.  All you need to do is add a .c file in your build and everything gets
included.  Handy (and like Dr. Hipp found with SQLite, amalgams allows for very
efficient C compiler optimizations as there is nothing split across source
units).

Cheers,
Brian