Good evening Clinton,

I don't have any issue with the various additions you use to make the
book look more presentable. I was more reporting that the standard
install for Centos 6 doesn't work with the Unicon Book sources and one
needs to use the latest texlive 2016 distribution.

As noted elsewhere, the improvements in the book are worth it and the
extra effort of installing the latest texlive is a small price to pay to
get the improved book.

As I run on a 32 bit machine, I can't adequately test the new Centos 7
system without a lot of extra work, which after the installation failure
today, I am not really interested in doing at this time. I've got too
much else to do.

Thanks for all your efforts

regards

Bruce Rennie