Hello, everyone.

When Cloudflare experienced the Cloudbleed, I had an automated password
reset on the mail address I normally use for lists.  Turns out the reset
went to a very old, defunct, alternate address used to set up the
webmail account years ago, so I can't get back in, yet. Still awaiting
news from the good folk at Vivaldi.net.  Pestering people regarding
freebies is always a bit hit or miss.

Excuse the noise, but this is from a new address.  Sorry if I missed any
mail over the last few weeks, but I was hoping to just get the other
service restored.

Jafar, Clinton, I'm still keen on setting up the Try it Now Unicon
sandbox, and getting the UP docs into a more respectable URL.  ;-)

Have good, make well,
Brian