For anybody who's reading this through a mailing list
subscription, it turns out I screwed up setting the List-Id:
header back in 2014 and didn't read RFC 2919 :x

   https://public-inbox.org/meta/20170626030733.6069-...@80x24.org/

Before:         List-Id: <unicorn-public@bogomips.org>

 After:         List-Id: <unicorn-public.bogomips.org>

So if you rely on the List-Id header, for filtering (as you
should, actually); I suggest updating your filters.  Thanks.

I'm also setting "Precedence: bulk" which may help
deliverability with certain large email providers.

Of course, those of you reading this inbox via HTTPS / NNTP, or
the Tor .onions; you can ignore this message :)

        https://bogomips.org/unicorn-public/
        http://ou63pmih66umazou.onion/unicorn-public
        nntp://news.public-inbox.org/inbox.comp.lang.ruby.unicorn
        nntp://ou63pmih66umazou.onion/inbox.comp.lang.ruby.unicorn