Hi Marco,

Thanks for fixing compilation error with vala.

2) is also fixed. But I have noticed with several gnome components updated to 3.28  unity-greeter doesn't change the wallpaper. I installed unity-greeter binary from the ticket.
Tried "gsettings set com.canonical.unity-greeter draw-user-backgrounds true"...but it didn't help. Can't detect anything significant from the log either. But "unity-greeter --test-mode" works.

I am guessing some sort of permission issue. G-c-c 3.28 creates ~/.cache/gnome-control-center/backgrounds/ with root. But fixing permission didn't solve the issue. Any idea?