Gee thanks Elliot. I should have quit when I was "ahead." Outlandish never did spring to my mind, but there you have it...
Sande Knight Deloitte. Assurance & Advisory Services tel. 215-246-2424 fax 215-405-3178 -----Original Message----- From: Elliot M. Stern [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 9:29 PM To: University City List Subject: [UC] deely-bopper - & thanks to Sande Knight And thanks to Sande Knight, as well. May I add that I am now amused by the account, as I now know what the deely-bopper is, and can picture how outlandish you must have looked. Elliot Begin forwarded message: > From: Elliot M. Stern <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > Date: Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:19:43 PM US/Eastern > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > Subject: deely-bopper > > Thanks to Katherine Schultz, Brian Siano, and Kathleen Turner > explaining what a deely-bopper is. I must have seen them many times. > Probably my daughter had one about ten to twelve years ago. But I > never had a name for it. > > Elliot > > Elliot M. Stern > 552 South 48th Street > Philadelphia, PA 19143-2029 > United States of America > telephone: 215-747-6204 > mobile: 267-240-8418 > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. ---- You are receiving this because you are subscribed to the list named "UnivCity." To unsubscribe or for archive information, see <http://www.purple.com/list.html>.
