In a message dated 11/18/2004 2:30:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Yep, after the last film I saw there, I vowed never to go there again. It's
a shame, because otherwise it's such a nice theatre.

The last time we were there, someone lit up a marijuana cigarette inside the
theatre. Then about half an hour later 3 cops showed up during the movie and
arrested him and there was a big commotion. That was the last straw.
One time back in the day I lit up a joint in the old Thalia movie theater on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. After I had gotten nice and mellow, somebody tapped me on the shoulder from behind. Freaked me out. Thought it was the cops. But as it turned out, it was Dustin Hoffman, asking if he could have a toke. So I let him. I think the movie was "Monsieur Hulot's Holiday", but I'm not positive.