I have definitely mixed feelings about Bonnie Prince Charlie's visit. His
wife wears remarkably weird hats. (See photo donated by Liz:

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=local&id=4931951 ). And will I
ever be able to forgive him for what he did to Lady Di? Maybe I'll go picket
the visit.

Also, Liz, your last post was 1500 words. Going for a record? Just saying.

--
Ross Bender
http://rossbender.org/abbraccioreading1.html