Can the official - planned Agenda, in its current entirety, neutral or
otherwise, be posted to the list.
It might help possible contributors triage this meeting above others.
Lurkers please step up.

Bill, I still think you are stretching to assign emotion and (small a)
"agenda" to a post that was in my opinion a helpful reminder of a meeting
and otherwise harmless.

Best!
Liz

On Tue, 5 Jun 2007 12:28:42 -0400 "Bill Sanderson"