I left before the end of the meeting (in order to post this report and then 
cover my day job). So I cannot testify for sure that they said nothing about it 
after I left. But I left when the Councilwoman left, and they hadn't said much 
by that point.

Bryan's position was made clear from the outset. First Thursday is a 
Penn-sponsored meeting. Analysis: no way would he venture an off-the-cuff 
opinion on the merits of somebody else's meeting. He's not stupid.

-- Tony West
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Bill Sanderson 

  Tony - one point of clarity:  You mention the meeting agreeing on three 
points.  Was there any response from either Glenn Bryan or Lewis Wendell to the 
idea of the forum organized by Sharrief Ali?   I would expect the first two 
points to require further internal process, but I wonder if they were able to 
agree to participate in the forum?

   

Reply via email to