A very proud Patty Bulack, super volunteer and 49th St neighbor, asked me
to ask you to share
her joy and her hope that many neighbors will see two of her talented
kids perform in holiday productions.

Chelsea Bulack plays Maria in CURIO THEATER's
        "NUTCRACKER"
        www.curiotheatre.org

David Bulack plays L. Ron Hubbard in
        "A VERY MERRY UNAUTHORIZED SCIENTOLOGY PAGEANT"
at St. Stephen's Theater
        10th & Ludlow
        www.bratproductions.org

I'm not sure about the title.
(I wouldn't want a send up of my religion.)
But, the invitation invites all to BYORB (Bring your own religious
baggage).

It describes the production as a musical biography of L. Ron Hubbard's
meteoric rise from struggling writer to head of a religious empire, told
in a holiday extravaganza which combines Avant-Garde performance art and
children's theater in a manner that entertains all ages.
And I'm not certain, but the actress on the announcement looks a lot like
Hannah Schill, of 47th Street.
If so, she was brilliant in the 2007 Talent show at Calvary, as was
David.

*********************************

Remaining shows for "NUTCRACKER"

        December 21, Fri. -  7pm Show
        December 22, Sat. - 2pm and 7pm

        December 26, Wed. - 7pm Show
        December 27, Thurs.- 7pm Show
        December 28, Fri. - 7pm Show
        December 29, Sat. - 2pm and 7pm

At the Calvary Center for Culture and Community,
        4740 Baltimore Avenue
        Philadelphia, PA 19143

TICKET PRICES
        $22 regular,
        $19 for students and seniors,
        $10 for children 12 and under.

Website at www.curiotheatre.org for more information and tickets
THERE IS NO SURCHARGE FOR ONLINE PURCHASES.

You can also email [EMAIL PROTECTED], or call 215-525-1350.

*********************************

Remaining shows for
"A VERY MERRY UNAUTHORIZED SCIENTOLOGY PAGEANT"

        December 16, Sun. - 3pm

        December 20, Thu. - 7pm Show
        December 21, Fri. -  7pm Show
        December 22, Sat. - 3pm and 7pm
        December 23, Sun. - 3pm

        December 27, Thus.-7pm Show
        December 28, Fri. -  7pm Show
        December 29, Sat. - 3pm and 7pm
        December 30, Sun. - 3pm

at St. Stephen's Theater
        10th & Ludlow

TICKET PRICES
        $20 Adults on Friday & Saturday Evening
        $15 Thursdays and Matinees
        $3 Discount for Children, Students and Seniors (65+)
NOTE: Patty is so eager to make sure friendly neighbors make it to each
show that she purchased a bulk lot and will sell you tickets for only $10
each.

Website at www.bratproductions.org  or 215-627-2577 for more information
and tickets.

*********************************

And for the only once a year option,
I hope that an infusion of Christmas songs, sung by the incredibly gifted

        St. Francis de Sales Choir
        at 4625 Springfield Ave / Phila, PA 19143
        at 3 PM Sunday, December 16, 2007
will put me in the mood for...
...  other Holiday Extravaganzas, and
... appreciation of the range and breath and diversity of local talent.
Admission is free, but any donations for the organ restoration fund will
be warmly welcomed.

My Suburb raised husband often counts out loud, the blessings of our
urban neighborhood which include walk to access to many gifted artists
and performers.
In the case of Patty's kids, there is proof that genius is not measured
in age.
And something I learned in October of 2007; the SFDS Choir and its 40+
members including a Pavarotti contest winner, several other professional
singers and musicians, an internationally recognized organist playing on
a world class instrument outshines the choir at Notre Dame du Paris.  It
seems unbelievable that I can walk down the street and be transported to
happy memories and a hope filled future.

Please pardon and duplicates and feel free to Cross Post!

All the best in 2008!

Liz

Elizabeth Campion                               Cell Phone: 215-880-2930
215-546-0550 Main, -546-9871 fax,  Desk + VM: 215-790-5653
PRUDENTIAL, FOX & ROACH REALTORS, LLC
Please read Consumer Notice & enjoy "HOME PILOT" tools at
                             www.PruFoxRoach.com