"teens from the area." Oh, my!

At first I agreed with this comment even as I was offended by it. I think Penn's strategy has changed, though. What they seem to be doing now is building as many huge buildings as possible, as quickly as possible, especially around 40th St., and filling them with a lot of people not "from the area." It's a blunt instrument and it might work. Heaven knows, all the students need to keep them happy is a CVS below 43rd St., according to the DP. http://tinyurl.com/5tm47k

Frank