Any service vehicles coming to 40th & Pine would have had to back into the four-space hotel lot from Pine St., blocking their handicapped parking access the entire time. It was absurd.

I notice they haven't yet put up a web site with details as they did last time. I think they know better by now since it was so easily used against them.

Frank