Someone mentioned Bravo health care to me in a private response to my
giving my expecience changing from Keystone 65 to Aetna for Medicare  Advantage.

I don't know much about Bravo, but I understand they are going to put a
walk-in clinic in for former Rite-Aid store at 43rd & Walnut. This sounds
like something more than a primary care physician's office but less than a
hospital -- for routine tests.

Considering the location (and the parking lot!), it might be worth
checking.

If anybody does, please report back to the rest of us.

Alan  Krigman
KRF Management, ICON/Information Concepts Inc
211 S 45th St,  Philadelphia PA 19104-2918
215-349-6500, fax 215-349-6502
krf...@aol.com  or al.krig...@krf.icodat.com