In a message dated 12/8/2010 1:20:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
philly.jo...@gmail.com writes:

Would  like to find someone whose rates are reasonable and whose cleaning
is  thorough.

I need someone who is undaunted by the  prospect of taking on an apartment
where three men lived for over 6 months  without cleaning, because they
belonged to a Christian sect that mistakenly  believed the end of the world
was fast approaching.  (They were each also  wearing the same set of
underwear -  but there is nothing especially  apocalyptic about that fact.)
 Finally the landlord - and not Jesus -  showed up on a cloud of
disinfectant to evict them from their own  wasteland.

All seriousness aside.  It's not that bad, but need  someone who is
trustworthy, thorough and doesn't wretch  easily.

Joe:

You might try calling my employee, Vinicio Acevedo 484-478-3771; his
fiance, Dina Rodriguez (I don't know her direct phone number), does house and
apartment cleaning. I can vouch for her integrity.

Al Krigman