This is forwarded from the Pets section on craigslist. I've already written this person with some suggestions.
Any interested lizard folk out there?   Contact:   
[email protected]

Injured Lizard To Someone Who Can Help (University City)

Date: 2011-02-02, 1:08AM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Unfortunately a day ago my lizard fell inside his enclosure and broke his front finger. I am a working college student and don't really have the means to take care of him as properly as I would like to at this point in time and need help finding a place where he can be cared for and stay. He is a Savannah monitor and is approximately a foot and a half long. If anyone knows a place where i can contact and or if anyone is interested please email me immediately...thanks

Location: University City
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2192937094

Reply via email to