Friend and Neighbor Patty Bulack teaches piano in the home. She lives on 48th street with her very musical and talented progeny.
Joe C. On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 10:56 AM, Katharine Chandler <[email protected]>wrote: > There's a Suzuki school at 47th and Cedar. It just moved in to the old > Carrot Cake place. Looks kind of nice. > > Also, famously, there's Settlement, which has a sliding scale (last I > checked) and the West Philadelphia branch is on Wynnewood. > > Lots of teachers post on Craig's List too. > > > > On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 10:46 AM, <[email protected]> wrote: > >> Can anyone recommend a teacher or school in the area where a 5-year-old >> can start piano lessons (at a reasonable cost)? >> >> Al Krigman >> > > -- * "If I help the poor, they call me a Saint. If I ask why they are poor, they call me a Communist!" **Bishop Hamara of Brazil*
