Hi

I don't have dental insurance, which is very expensive and only covers
usually about $1k a year - not much if you need even 1 crown with root
canal.  You'll be paying out of pocket.

I have a dental discount, Careington Care 500 series.
www.careington.com/800-290-0523  It's like $7 a month, my dentist, Dr.
Leavitt at 40th and Market accepts it and while it's still far from cheap to
have dental work done, I can say that the discount has been a great help.
And she's a really good (imho) dentist!  Be sure to check the site and see
if your dentist will accept this and which one.  There's more than one type.

Hope that helps!

Wendy

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 2:53 PM, Linda Lee <[email protected]> wrote:

> Am looking into different dental insurance plans and wondering if anyone
> has any recommendations (for one they like or for one to avoid!).  I only
> have one recommendation someone on the list gave a couple of years ago, for
> DentalSave.
>
> many thanks,
> linda
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "UCNeighbors"
> group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/ucneighbors?hl=en
>

Reply via email to