Hi gardening friends and neighbors,

 

I hope you are enjoying SPRING 2011 ! !

Here is a link to the Pre-Order form for the Plant Sale.

Deadline for pre-orders (with usual 10% credit) is Next WEEK April 29
Friday.

 

The MayFair is going to be Saturday May 7th in the other side of Clark Park
(we will be near Regent St off 43rd St) and I have ordered a huge selection
of interesting annuals and perennials (too many to put on the flyer).
University City Garden Club has been holding this sale for over 20 years.

 

 <http://www.home.earthlink.net/~ucgc> www.home.earthlink.net/~ucgc
FLYER LINK <http://www.home.earthlink.net/~ucgc/PLANTSALE-2011S.pdf> 

 

If you have trouble with the link or download or want to volunteer to work
before or during the MayFair - please e-mail me.

 

Pre-order pickups will only be from 517 Woodland Terrace - come on Friday
May 6th or e-mail/call me to make arrangements.  Late pre-orders take your
chances on availability/substitutions but still get 10% credit.

 

I am setting up the volunteer schedule NOW - please e-mail me if you would
like to do a 2 hour (or more) shift anytime between 10 and 3 on Saturday.
Drivers (with cars/trucks) are also needed at 8 to ferry plants to the park.
Just say what hour you want to start - if it isn't OK I'll let you know or
I'll confirm it.  I guarantee you will have FUN.

 

Also - Please feel free to widely circulate the pre-order flyer/link  and/or
to bring people to the MayFair.  

 

This really helps -more buyers = more variety of plants.

If you are part of a worthy cause that could use plants - then let me know
so we can distribute left-over plants after the sale.  


I am using e-mail group software - if you want off this list please let me
know.  Have a great day and enjoy :)

 

THANKS - LAUREN LEATHERBARROW

[email protected]

 

 

 

Reply via email to