In a message dated 6/16/2011  8:43:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
westphi...@gmail.com writes:

Al or  _lml3@verizon.net_ (mailto:l...@verizon.net) ,

Could one or both of you elaborate on the verbs observe vs. interfere.
Observing and interfering are two different activities. Does anyone else on
the list have any more information about Alexine's arrest?

Mario  Giorno
Good point... but, under circumstances like these, if the cop asks her to
back off because -- in her own account -- "He said I  was putting him in
danger," she was interfering and  should have complied. Her self-righteous
indignation got in the way of  common sense.

The cops may, indeed, have been wrong. Not for me to judge. Nor for her,
at the moment in question.

Alan Krigman
KRF Management, ICON/Information Concepts  Inc
211 S 45th St, Philadelphia PA 19104-2918
215-349-6500, fax  215-349-6502
krf...@aol.com or  al.krig...@krf.icodat.com