I got three laser toner cartridges incompatible with my HP printer. I
opened the packaging on one, which is how I determined it didn't fit. The other

two are virgin. More trouble getting a refund for returning them
(Amazon.com) than it's worth.

If anyone can use them, they can have them for free.

According to the box, they're compatible with HP Laserjets model  numbers:
1012, 1018, 1020, 1022, 3015, 3020, 3030, and 3050.

E-mail me for a time to pick them up (at my office -- 45th & Walnut --
across from Second Mile Center).

First come, first served.

Alan Krigman
KRF Management, ICON/Information Concepts  Inc
211 S 45th St, Philadelphia PA 19104-2918
215-349-6500, fax  215-349-6502
krf...@aol.com or  al.krig...@krf.icodat.com