I'm putting this out here in the hopes that someone has some chalkboard paint
leftover from a project.  I need literally about a half cup of paint for a
project, and while Monarch Hardware does have the paint, it's $15 for a quart,
most of which will then sit in my basement for the next 10 years.  I'm hoping
that someone else has some remnants left that they would be willing to give --
or sell cheaply -- to a neighbor in need.   You can email me directly or call
215-870-8356.
Thanks!
Karen Heenan228 S. 45th Street