Here is another crime message from Patty Bulack.

-----Original Message-----
From: Patty Bulack <pbul...@gmail.com>
To: 48th-Street-Neighbors <48th-street-neighb...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Jun 24, 2015 10:12 pm
Subject: From Det. Murray: 2 groups of robbing youth, 200 48th (on 6/23), 42 &
Chester (on 6/19)

Hello All,

These were fairly serious incidents, and of a profile that I wanted to make
sure you know about.  Groups of kids targeting people.  In these cases, there
have been arrests.  Heartbreaking on many levels - those of you who are of a
mind, please pray with me for the hearts and minds of these young people who
are making self-destructive choices, and for the reasons that they are doing
so....  And of course for the recovery of the 2 people who were victimized.
Its amazing that the victim who was so seriously injured recognized one of his
attackers!  I hope we can all keep sharpening our observational skills so that
they will kick in when we need them....

Yours,

Patty

@PPDJoeMurray: 200 S 48th 740pm a group of kids approached a guy walking his
dog and tried to rob him w/a knife. One of the kids threatened to kill his dog
@PPDJoeMurray: The guy was able to fight them off and call 911. Cops responded
and the main kid was arrested and charged with robbery.

@PPDJoeMurray: 42/Chester 6/19 1030pm a man was beaten and robbed. He was
knocked unconscious & taken to Presby to be treated for a fractured skull.
@PPDJoeMurray: Yesterday the victim saw one of the offenders at 42/Baltimore
and called 911. The guy was arrested and there are more to come.