This week we will be having our first small fund raiser for The Curio
Theatre Company to help launch our Season 11!!!!!
Outside of our corner stage, right at the corner of 48th and Baltimore we
will have a sundae bar, hot dogs, and water bottles!! All for the low low
price of $10 for adults and $5 for children under 12!!! You  can also pay
$20/ticket to be a Sundae Sunday supporter, get all the goodiesAND get your
name in our program!!
Please support your local theatre and keep professional theatre and theatre
education right here in our neighborhood! We hope to see you there!!!!
Gay

--
Gay Carducci
General Manager

"It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression
and knowledge." Albert Einstein