Woke up to the dulcet tones of of one of my inside cats beefing with a
stray through the front window. Hard to tell in the light but it looked
like a young tabby. It had a collar and was definitely not an outside cat
-- it was terrified of traffic noise and had zero outside cat confidence.
It gulped down some food that I left for it, but anytime I got within ten
feet it bolted down the sidewalk. Before I could get it to trust me a
passing bus scared it off and I lost it down the block

I'm at 51st and Spruce. This is not a cat-friendly block, so I hope it
found a safe place to lay low. =/

- Mike V.