6/21 Update: It turns out the found cat, thought to be the missing Mr. Mann, was a look-alike, also with a white flea collar. This was confirmed this morning, and the 'found' grey kitty (indoor-outdoor) has been returned to its rightful owner on Willows. So, once again, Jennifer is desperately seeking her Mr. Mann, now gone since June 4th. It is more likely he is still close to from where he escaped: 50th & Spruce... Pic and Jennifer's original post are below:

Text/Call Jennifer:  215 618  7341  ;  Email:  jkeeler1...@gmail.com

Mr. Mann is an ALL Dark GREY cat.
He has yellow eyes.
He has on a white flea collar.
On the top left ear (right facing him) he has a white dot on his ear.
Underbelly has some white spots.

He is a scardy cat (runs if you open a door too fast kind of) but if it is quiet and you have treats and shake the bag and/ or open a can of wet food, he will be ok, but more times than not it has to be quiet out.

He IS friendly and he will cuddle right up to you if you sit down with him.

** Because I know people want to help. Yes, I have done the posters, contacted and gave the flyer to all the shelters and Vets and ER vets in the city. I have a HUMANE trap set in the back of the little park across the street from my apartment building.

If you call his name in a higher pitched voice, he responds to it. Also he will not only respond to Meows but also the Meow Mix jingle.

My buddy has been with me for a long time and I love him like a son. Please, help me bring him home. I

If you catch or see him PLEASE TEXT ME !!!

TEXTING is best ! Thank you !   -Jennifer